Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Bridegroom

The Bridegroom Room contains pictures depicting the Lord Jesus Christ enjoying His love relationship with his Bride in various settings.  Please check back from time to time, as we continue to add new artwork to this room, as well as other rooms in our galleries. Click on photo thumbnail to enlarge.

 "Jesus and me in the Garden"
-- C.V., girl, age 15

"I have come into my garden, my sister, my bride; I have gathered my myrrh along with my balsam. I have eaten my honeycomb and my honey; I have drunk my wine and my milk. Eat, friends; Drink and imbibe deeply, O lovers." (Son 5:1)


"Jesus' Birthday Party"
-- C.V., girl, age 15


"Communing with the Lord"
-- C.V., girl, age 15

"This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth; but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin." (1Jn 1:5-7)


"The Bridegroom"
-- C.V., girl, age 15

"But at midnight there was a shout, 'Behold, the bridegroom! Come out to meet him." (Mat 25:6)

"He who has the bride is the bridegroom; but the friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom's voice. So this joy of mine has been made full." (Joh 3:29)


"Never Alone"
-- C.V., girl, age 15
"For the choir director. A Psalm of the sons of Korah, set to Alamoth. A Song. God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble." (Psa 46:1)




"Communing with the Lord"
-- H.R., girl, age 14

 "I have come into my garden, my sister, my bride..." (Son 5:1a)

Related blogs: Please see these related blogs and poems:
Whom Are You Seeking?
One thing
Marriage Feast (poem)
Make Your Bride Ready (poem)
Under the Tree (poem)
He Wants To Be Involved (poem)
Connected to the Vine (poem)

Attribution notice: Most Scripture quotations taken from the NASB.

Author's note:  Sometimes imperfections may be retouched or removed using software, but usually the art is presented here without any modification. You can find more art in this blog's directories for the Young Ladies of God Gallery and the Children of God Gallery.  I also recommend visiting my children's blog, Verses to the King, where you will also find beautiful poetry they have written for the glory of God. You can access my complete blog directory at "Writing for the Master."

Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus.  Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?

“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15).  He preached that we must repent and believe.

Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
_________________________________________________

Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International.  He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment