Thursday, January 9, 2014

Love

This room in our gallery contains artwork depicting love.  Please check back from time to time, as we continue to add new artwork to this room, as well as other rooms in our galleries. You may click on the thumbnail images below to enlarge them.



 "Heavenly Companions"
-- C.V., girl, age 15
"Husbands, love your wives as Christ loved the church and gave his life for it." (Eph 5:25)


"With All Your Heart"
-- C.V., girl, age 15
"Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength." (Deu 6:5)
 

 
"Blow on My Garden"
-- C.V., girl, age 15
"[Bride] Awake, north wind! Come, south wind! Blow on my garden! Let its spices flow from it. Let my beloved come to his garden, and let him eat his own precious fruit." (Son 4:16)


"The Rose #1"
-- C.V., girl, age 16
"I am a rose of Sharon, a lily growing in the valleys." (Son 2:1)


"Love Like Fire"
-- C.V., girl, age 15
"Wear me as a signet ring on your heart, as a ring on your hand. Love is as overpowering as death. Devotion is as unyielding as the grave. Love's flames are flames of fire, flames that come from the LORD. Raging water cannot extinguish love, and rivers will never wash it away. If a man exchanged all his family's wealth for love, people would utterly despise him." (Son 8:6-7)

 


 "Jesus and I" 
-- C.V., girl, age 15
"The Father loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God." (Joh 16:27)


"Country Girl"
-- C.V., girl, age 15
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the LORD." (Pro 18:22)


"Match in the Meadow"
-- C.V., girl, age 15
""He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the LORD." (Pro 18:22)


"Midnight Vigil"
-- C.V., girl, age 15
"On my bed night after night I sought him Whom my soul loves; I sought him but did not find him. 'I must arise now and go about the city; In the streets and in the squares I must seek him whom my soul loves.' I sought him but did not find him." (Son 3:1-2)



"His Little Lambs"
-- C.V., girl, age 16

""My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me..." (Joh 10:27)


 "Sharing"
-- C.V., girl, age 16

"And do not neglect doing good and sharing, for with such sacrifices God is pleased." (Heb 13:16)


 "House by the Lake"
-- C.V., girl, age 17

"'If it is disagreeable in your sight to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served which were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living; but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.'" (Jos 24:15)



Related blogs: Please see these related blogs and poems:
The Loving God Who Bids Us to Come
Law of Love in the New Testament
Seeing Jesus, Loving Him, Character and Glory
The Love Story (poem)
Out of His Love (poem)
Feeling Your Love (poem)
Jesus, My Lover (poem)
You Fill Me Up (poem)

Attribution notice: Most Scripture quotations taken from the NASB

Author's note:  Sometimes imperfections may be retouched or removed using software, but usually the art is presented here without any modification. You can find more art in this blog's directories for the Young Ladies of God Gallery and the Children of God Gallery.  I also recommend visiting my children's blog, Verses to the King, where you will also find beautiful poetry they have written for the glory of God. You can access my complete blog directory at "Writing for the Master."

Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus.  Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?

“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15).  He preached that we must repent and believe.

Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
_________________________________________________

Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International.  He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment